INVZI Won CES2022 Innovation Awards Honoree
The INVZI MagHub is the proud winner of the CES 2022 Innovation Awards Honoree.
This award comes when the product is on a spirited campaign to establish its relevance among tech enthusiasts. It takes up the limitations that MacBook users have been complaining about to deliver a superior experience. INVZI MagHub is designed to deliver a seamless user experience on your MacBook. Introducing INVZI MagHub:
1. Support SATA & NVME SSD For a long time, storage has been a thorny issue for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air users. It appears that this is a core business model for Apple because you would have to pay more money if you needed more storage. INVZI MagHub takes away that bottleneck by giving you a better and cheaper option to get more storage for the MacBook. With this handy gadget, you can add a pop up SSD of up to 4 TB.
2. Faster Data Transfer Rate INVZI MagHub makes things simpler by delivering a faster transfer rate when you want to transfer massive amounts of data. With speeds of up to 1000MB/s, you are guaranteed that you will not have to wait for too long to move your data. The USB 3.2 Gen2 can deliver up to 10Gbps.
3. Perfect-Fit On MacBook INVZI MagHub is designed for MacBook. It will fit a 13"/14"/15"/16" for 2016-2021 MacBook pro and MacBook Air.Thus, it perfectly fits without feeling as if any part is extruding. Additionally, its strong magnetic attachment ensures you can easily move your MacBook without risking the device falling.
4. High-speed Ethernet There are cases where even Wi-Fi is not strong enough to provide faster transfers in a network. That calls for the use of Ethernet connectivity. INVZI MagHub delivers high-speed Ethernet connection characterized by minimal latencies.
5. Anti-overheating design When using INVZI MagHub, you no longer have to worry about your MacBook overheating. That's because it is designed in a way that dissipates heat easily by providing better air circulation.
6. Saves energy INVZI MagHub has the ON/OFF switch to help save your MacBook's energy when not in use.
Additionally, it is built to consume the lowest energy so that your MacBook battery can last you longer. Support for extended displays Having dual monitors can help improve productivity because each screen can handle separate tasks. It gives you sufficient workspace to get more things done at a go. You can use the device for two extended displays on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel Chip. Please note that the M1 MacBook Chip supports only one extended display.
About CES Innovation Awards: The CES 2022 is the most influential tech event in the world. For over 50 years, CES has established itself as the global stage for innovation. CES 2022 provided the perfect opportunity to bring the industry together to experience next-generation innovation. Attended by more than 1600 companies worldwide. innovators compete to prove their expertise in solving everyday end-user problems. INVZI MagHub award was a testament to the brilliance of this product.